- Breast of Boneless Chicken
- Curry Power & Yogurt
- Oil, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Salt & Pepper
- Hot Peppers
- Tomatoes (two 28 ounce cans of Plum Tomatoes or Fresh Roma Tomatoes)
- Hot Lime or Hot Mango Pickle
Found this article on how to make liquid nitrogen ice cream. Visit your welding supply house for some liquid nitrogen.
• Mix 1 L or 1 qt each of half and half and heavy whipping cream in a bowl.
• Add a cup of granulated sugar, three eggs, four or five teaspoons of vanilla, and a pound of preserves (strawberry or peach work well).
• After whisking for two to three minutes, add the 10 L of liquid nitrogen directly and stir with the wooden spoon until the mix becomes solid.
• Allow the excess liquid nitrogen to boil off, and serve.